She holds two MIT Sloan School of Management Executive Certificates respectively in Strategy and Innovation and, in Management and Leadership. Furthermore, Nadia is also MIT certified in Artificial Intelligence Executive Advising. Nadia is the author of the book The Digital Transformation Success Formula; How Executives and Managers Can Lead, Engage and Transform Their Organizations.
Strategic, results-oriented, empathetic, and creative, she is on a mission to helping executives and organizations transform their business, improve team performance, innovate, and succeed in the digital age while improving individual happiness.
Nadia travels throughout the world delivering speaking engagements related to leadership, change management, digital transformation, and innovation. She fluently speaks English, French, Spanish and Creole. An accomplished project/program manager, speaker, and trainer, over the years, Nadia has developed many training and coaching programs for various international organizations. She is also a regular PMI Global contributor and trainer.
A global IT Management Consultant with over two decades of experience in the American and European continents with Fortune 500 companies, Nadia possesses great experience managing high profile business transformation projects, including leading international and offshore teams, in different sectors. She has led and implemented many businesses and IT transformation projects in industries such as international banking, trading & settlement, financial services, energy distribution, electronic payments, insurance, European airline traffic control, retail market, petrol distribution, and the European government.
Originally from the Caribbean, Nadia has lived and worked in numerous countries throughout the world, and currently resides in Brussels, Belgium.
Nadia would be pleased to be your professional keynote speaker at your next event and engage your audience.
- Leveraging Digital Transformation
- Adopting Artificial Intelligence in Your Business Today.
- Strategy for Developing an Innovative Organization
- Executive Intelligence Today
- The Digital Transformation Success Formula
- Improving Employee Experience for Better Digital Transformation Results
- Innovation VS Automation, Bridging the Gap
- The Extendable Benefits of Improving Customer Experience
- Digital Technology Implementation, How to Deliver in Time and on Budget
- Leading Enterprise-Wide Digital Transformation
- Organizational Alignment or How to Go from the Valley to the Mountain Top
- Business Transformation Challenges and Victories