Q&A Follow-Up Webinars
These webinars will be for course participants only. They will be able to ask question, bring case studies to discuss and provide solutions for anonymously.
Neuroplasticity for the Leaders
This is a short course that shows to leaders how they can use the latest discovery in brain science, neuroplasticity, to self-transform and inspire their team to innovate and succeed in the digital age.
The Digital Transformation Leaders Agenda 2019
Offer only with Pre-Enrolment. If you Pre-Enrol for this course, until January 1st, we'll offer you our DTL agenda FREE as a welcoming gift.
Change defies people in their individuality so it can be a real challenge to engage people for change and transformation projects from start until delivery. Such projects require a higher level of strategic planning, innovative management and transformational leadership that takes into account the ROI of each party involved.
Change & transformation projects in the digital age requires a different approach and additional skills than the inherited project management skills from the industrial age. This is the main reason why the project management success rate for today’s project is so low, worldwide.
This course is and updated and extended version of an initial course I created and that I shared partially in a PMI Webinar. After constant demand for the last three years, you can now follow the full course here and as well, participate in our live webinars where we address solutions for real work cases
This course is for experienced project managers. Everything taught here has been used for delivering some of the most challenging projects and programs for large and medium size companies, including Fortune 500 companies in the recent years. The use cases in this course will help you relate more with your own work situation.
Secure top management support at every phase of your project or program.
Engage your team for the greatest team performance, all the way until delivery.
Lead your project or program as a business, increase ROI & create new business opportunity.
Inspire people to embrace change and self-transformation while increasing individual performance
Innovate for the project and the business, using insightful digital strategy and disruptive technologies
Reduce workplace conflicts and create a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Anticipate risks and challenges, facilitate decision making and problem solving.
Negotiate with top managements, clients, suppliers, HR and any other stakeholder.
Strategically plan the implementation to reduce bottleneck.
Manage client expectations and the customer experience successfully
You will also have the opportunity to discuss case studies, ask question and even bring your own challenges and case studies for solutions in our live Q&A webinars.
Learn and implement at your own pace. Access the courses and contents at any time for years to come
Excellent presentation for experienced PMs
Very informative and useful!
Genuine and Enjoyable Presentation
Very Engaging and Inspiring!
Captivating and Interesting! A must see!
- Introduction - What has changed with the digital age and the impacts on businesses
- The differences between IT change projects, digital transformation projects and standard or traditional projects
- The PM as a digital transformation leader, his/her role, responsibilities and impacts.
- Why business vision and mission are mandatory for every manager in the digital age and how to “live” it in the workplace
- Introduction to "Your project scope and on-boarding"
- Defining the scope of your project and its feasibility
- Your project GPS positioning
- How to create a winning leadership team and assign the transformation actors
- Introduction to "How to communicate to gain engagement and support"
- The communication process for creating engaged missionaries in your team
- How to communicate to win top management support
- How to communicate with other stakeholders to gain engagement, support and buy-in.
- The communication rules for keeping your team motivated all the way
- Introduction to "How to strategically plan for your project in this fast changing environment"
- How to create your project roadmap and planning
- Risk assessment and management for change and transformation projects / programs
- How to facilitate decision making and problem solving from the start
- Introduction to "How to create a smart control board for your project using insightful digital strategies and disruptive technologies"
- The strategy for creating your project control board
- Choosing and managing the technology and tools you need for your control board
- Setting up your project control board for smart actionable data analytics and easy decision making
- Introduction to "Process management, validation and re-engineering"
- Process creation, re-evaluation and re-engineering
- Process management, automation and control
- Introduction to "The digital age PM is a business leader and you must lead accordingly"
- How to Lead and inspire your team to do amazing things with you
- Leading your project as a business
- Self-transformation for the digital age manager
- How to negotiate for your project or program
- Managing the client while delivering the best customer experience
- Introduction to "The Digital age manager is a strategic innovator"
- Understanding value delivery, and how to create business and innovation opportunity
- How to innovate in the business model
- How to Innovate in the processes and technology
- Suggested Resources
Take advantage of the launch price until January 1st. Then price will increase. Our 7 days guarantee extends after course launch date in January.
A PMI Contributor, I am one of PMI's selected " Global Experts" in Project Management, and IT Change & Transformation Project Management.
With an international background, I reside in Europe and previously, I've studied and live in the Caribbean, USA and several European countries. I speak French, Creole, English, and Spanish. Besides technology and business, I am the mother of two active boys and enjoy traveling, jogging, cooking, baking, home decorating and entertaining.